Working at Nonn’s
Nonn’s is a growing, family-owned company that understands the importance of spending time with those you love. Because of this, our employees work great, family-friendly hours and are offered a wide array of benefits.
Along with our family-friendly hours, we offer benefits to suit the many needs of our employees:
- Generous paid time off benefits
- Paid holidays
- Additional paid leave benefits for bereavement and jury duty
- Employer sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance
- Additional insurance options for disability, life, and supplemental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Retirement plan with options for pre-tax and Roth, catch-up, and company contributions
- Pre-tax college savings plan arrangement
- Wellness events, programming, and incentives
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) drop-off site
- Paid training
- Employee purchase program for our flooring and appliance divisions
In addition to these benefits, we have a variety of positions available across our locations in Madison, Menomonee Falls, Middleton, New Berlin and Springfield, which means you can have a job you love without having to devote hours to your commute. And when you get to work, you’ll be doing your job in the beautifully designed evironment of a Nonn’s showroom, as an added plus. Nonn’s is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
See yourself at Nonn’s
Are you on the path to mastering your craft? Let us hear from you.
Nonn’s is always on the look-out for dedicated, self-motivated and friendly individuals to join our team. Ideal candidates are also personable, trustworthy and are extremely hard-working. If you want to be a part of the over 30 year tradition of excellence Nonn’s is known for (and have the skills we require with great references), explore the positions currently open and apply.